RSS

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Just another saturday

So today, I saw the best shit ever.

At United Square, I was observing the UFO catchers trying to master it when suddenly this fat pikachu started walking around and waving at me. I waved backed to him and a lot of kids started chasing him. Lawrence went to pat his head and went on about how fat the pikachu was. I only managed to get a back shot...


While strolling at 313 with Lawrence, he got thirsty and went to Food Republic to get some juice. So, we were like waiting for it and was looking at the opposite store. This guy cooking noodles was happily chatting on the phone WHILE cooking. The best part was that he did it in front of everyone a brazenly without any care. Strangely, the customers weren't upset or surprised at the slightest. The world truly is changing. After laughing and all for a couple of minutes, I was about to take some pictures. However, I was too late and he hung up by then =(. Oh well, maybe you guys wont find it funny but it was really great in person.

Kung-fu fast forward, went Kushin-Bo Dinner Buffet with Lawrence and Tan Zhi Cai. We met Kashing and his family. After that, we walked from Great World City to Thiong Bahru Plaza. Pretty tiring but it was dark and fun Hehehe.

So far holidays has been rather okay. I ought to do something meaningful. Maybe, take over Singapore or something hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment