RSS

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

May your nets always be full.

2 days ago, my Decadrive Belt arrived from Japan and it's damn neat. Been playing with it the whole night and making those fake cards for the barcode reader using my pokemon and duel masters cards. So i spent the whole night cutting cards and paper and pasting. Today, went lunch with Pearlyn and went to continue my million miles journey from yesterday. I was on a hunt for all things Kamen Rider. First, went to Lucky Chinatown Center but that shop was closed, so I made my way to Mr Ng's shop at China Square Central. I had trouble getting there and went round and round, but with the help of modern technology (handphone) and Pearlyn on the computre navigating, I managed to find my way. Now, the moment i reach Mr Ng's shop, I know it isn't like the other shop he has at Wheelock Place (Dolls Inc). The whole place is full of Tokusatsu merchandises. Many vintage collections can also be found. What's more, Mr Ng is a very friendly person and likes to give cute little boys like me SUPER discounts. Bought the DX Leagle and DX Garren Belt Buckle. It was priced at $29.99 each but he gave it to me for $40 for both! $20 off is such a steal! So, i chatted with Mr Ng for quite some time and he said he will be going to Japan soon, can't wait for what he has to bring back to sell. Oh, also at OG i can't believe this but i found the Chalice Arrow Rouser on the floor. When i saw the price tag I got a shock of my life. Usual Price $59.99- SALE $12.00. Hohoho, i went to ask a sales assistant and he told me that is the real price, so immediate bought it. Happy Happy boy~~~ The next thing i want to do is to mod all the belts so it would actually fit adults, (or really fat kids). Also, if anyone knows where i can get a DX Henshin Chalice Rouzer Belt please LET ME KNOW!


So, Please patronise Mr Ng's shop and buy more from him so he can bring in my cool stuff for me from Japan!

Shop Information:
Ng’s Collections
#02-09 Marsh & McLennan Centre, China Square Central
18 Cross Street, Singapore 048423
Tel: (+65) 65365320
Fax: (+65) 65366325
E-mail: dollzinc@dollzinc.com

Dollz Inc. Pte Ltd is another shop at Wheelock Place, also under Ng’s Collections.

Dollz Inc. Pte Ltd
#02-07 Wheelock Place
501 Orchard Road, Singapore 238880
Tel: (+65) 67337377
Fax: (+65) 62357877




No comments:

Post a Comment