RSS

Friday, September 4, 2009

How much heat can you take?

Hi hi, today, I spent the whole day walking again ^^. Met up with Felicia at AMK station. Then i realised AMK is near NYJC and saw a group walk past. Then i realised one of them was Ho Kuan Yu from MSHS. I approached him waved and walked off. I bet he didn't recognise me at all and still thinking who the hell I am at this very moment. I never toured around AMK before so I just followed Felicia. WE walked abit and went to eat at Sumo House, a cheapo Japanese restaurant. Food was average, but I guess you pay for what you get. After lunch, went to AMK hub. My first opinion was that it looked like toa payoh because of the interchange. Overall, i think AMK is a sinkhole =). SOOOO, we took mrt down to Bugis. Went to OG to get more steals off more Kamen Rider Blade stuff. Then, walked to Sim Lim Square, then to Sunshine Plaza, and then to the new mall Iluma. I think Iluma is quite a nice place, it's big and all but there is too much walking space and too little shops. But the arcade and the restaurants at the top level is quite big. I think the arcade there is the only 1 i know with 4 BlazBlue Machine. Played a game but lost to Iron Tager as Jin Kisaragi =(. Walked to Bugis and went home from there.

On a completely unrelated news, thinking of buying sumthing from Cospa, but I do not want a shirt. Any recommendations?

No comments:

Post a Comment