RSS

Saturday, November 21, 2009

SATURDAAAAAAAAAY

Day 1 of AFA09 was rocking hard. Was very packed and lots of sale there. Cosplay wasn't too great but quite alright. Took many pictures with my iphone but still uploading them crappy blur stuff. So i guess ill be posting about that tomorrow. Didn't go for the Anisong concert because of financial crisis, but we went to watch 2012.





Short review:8/10

Pretty good movie I would say. With all the hype and speculations of doomsday approaching, it's an interesting "sneak peak" to it. As you watch the movie, the realism of the catastrophe will hit you hard, but as you go on furthur, it drastically became more anti-climatic. Nevertheless, it picked up again towards the end. I was wondering the entire time about how they would actually end the movie. It wasn't exactly up to my expectation, but i guess it was decent enough to put me at peace. So i would say, watch it when you have the chance. Watch if if you're interested in doomsday. If not, watch it for the CGI effects at the very least.( I'm a sucker for graphics animation)

No comments:

Post a Comment