RSS

Friday, August 21, 2009

I am lightning... The rain transformed.

Hello everyone, it has been awhile since i last updated! Right here, the sky just cleared up as the rain faded. Been quite some time since it rained. Thank goodness!

Well anyway, I was talking to my friend a couple of nights back and somehow we got into the conversation of us growing up as kids. And honestly, Tv shows and cartoons did play a big role in my life.

We went on to talk about how the cartoons and anime at thoese good times were so much better than many generics ones at date.

Now, by better, obviously we weren't comparing the quality of animation. But rather, the plot, story, originality and of course level of stupidity.

My personal favourites:

Power stone
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7_q-lD--co&feature=related
(didn't let me embed =[)

Mummies Alive!


Of course, there are shows that were so cliche and ridiculously stupid and funny that just made it epic:

Street Sharks


Monster Rancher




And one of first animes i ever watched:

Akazukin Cha Cha


Magic Knight Rayearth


Shaman King


Now, shaman king isn't exactly very old( infact the manga series still goes on now) but it's one of the shows i remembered watching growing up. Magic Knight Rayearth was just epic in term of animation back then and the story was just pure good... The closest I ever felt to this was during episode 21 of toradora. But then again, the ending just didn't do any good for me. Also, past few days i have been asking people if they knew what "Akazukin Cha Cha" was. I was just surprised when not even a single person i asked knew! I remember thoese times when i ate dinner and watched Akazukin Cha Cha. Good times, good times...

No comments:

Post a Comment